Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant on the northside of Chicago operating Grace Street Financial Advisory. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At Grace Street Financial Advisory, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of our company, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area. Jeff also serves clients in several other states including California and New Jersey.
Grace Street Financial Advisory has over a decade of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (646)226-5880.
The Cost of Procrastination
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
How literate are you when it comes to your finances? Brush up with these five basics.
Second marriages are a trigger event to revisit any existing estate strategies.
Tax preparation may be the perfect time to give the household budget a check-up.
In investments, one great debate asks the question, “Active or Passive Investing: Which Is Better?”
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Check out this video to begin separating fact from fiction.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.