Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Pay Yourself First
It sounds simple, but paying yourself first can really pay off.
9 Facts About Social Security
There are things about Social Security that might surprise you.
And the Executor Is
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
What can be learned from the savings rate?
Looking forward to retirement? It's critical to understand the difference between immediate and deferred annuities.
Without a solid approach, health care expenses may add up quickly and potentially alter your spending.
In the event of an unforeseen accident or illness, disability insurance may be a good way to protect your income and savings.
Assess how many days you'll work in 2012 to pay federal tax liability.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
What does your home really cost?
Your credit score is a vital part of your financial health. Understand how it works.
As the economy gathers momentum, many are waiting for their personal finances to gather momentum, too.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Recent changes in estate tax laws could affect the strategy you have in place.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.