Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
How Does Your Credit Score Compare?
Have you ever wondered how your credit score compares to the rest of the country? Take a look and see.
Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
Buy/sell agreements are designed a business against the death of a principal or key employee.
Spotting Credit Trouble
The wise use of credit is a critical skill. These 10 questions will help you assess your skill level.
Having an emergency fund may help alleviate the stress and worry associated with a financial crisis.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
Retirement income may come from a variety of sources. Here's an overview of the six main sources.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Entrepreneurs all face the same question, “Which business structure should I adopt?”
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
Estimate the potential capital gains taxes due on your transactions.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability, along with average and marginal tax rates.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
What does your home really cost?
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
The question used to be how low can interest rates go. Now it's how long can rates remain at their historic low levels?
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?