Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
The Power of Tax-Deferred Growth
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
What Is a Stretch IRA?
If you have a traditional IRA, you may have the opportunity to extend its tax-deferred status across multiple generations.
Rightsizing for Retirement
What does your home really cost?
Variable Universal Life is permanent insurance in which the policyholder directs how premiums are invested.
If you are concerned about inflation—and expect short-term interest rates may increase—TIPS could be worth considering.
Most women don’t shy away from the day-to-day financial decisions, but some may be leaving their future to chance.
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
Among stock-market investors there’s long been a debate between those who favor value and those who favor growth.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: right now.
Three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting, and whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
What does your home really cost?
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.