Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
How Does Your Credit Score Compare?
Have you ever wondered how your credit score compares to the rest of the country? Take a look and see.
Workers 50+ may make contributions to their qualified retirement plans above the limits imposed on younger workers.
A House Divided
By understanding a few key concepts during a divorce, you may be able to avoid common pitfalls.
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
It sounds simple, but paying yourself first can really pay off.
It's important to understand how inflation is reported and how it can affect investments.
Couples may be able to head off many of the problems in a marriage that money can cause.
A change in your mindset during retirement may drive changes to your portfolio.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
In life it often happens that the answers are right in our own back yards. This may be particularly true of investing.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Here are 3 steps to take right now that may make a difference if you find yourself suddenly single.
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.