Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Split Annuity Strategy
Here's one strategy that combines two different annuities to generate income and rebuild principal.
What Smart Investors Know
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
Charitable Giving: Smart from the Heart
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
When to start? Should I continue to work? How can I maximize my benefit?
Military families face unique challenges, making personal finance even more critical.
Affluent investors face unique challenges when putting together an investment strategy. Make sure you keep these in mind.
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
Couples may be able to head off many of the problems in a marriage that money can cause.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Women are great at multi-tasking. But many drop the ball when preparing for retirement.