Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
What Is a 1035 Exchange?
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
Will You Pay the AMT?
Despite recent tax-law changes, many Americans are expected to pay the AMT this year.
And the Executor Is
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Having your identity stolen may result in financial loss plus the cost of trying to restore your good name.
Tax preparation may be the perfect time to give the household budget a check-up.
Monthly Social Security payments differ substantially depending on when you start receiving benefits.
Calculating your potential Social Security benefit is a three-step process.
Whole life insurance remains in force as long as you remain current with premiums. Here's how it works.
China owns a portion of the total outstanding debt of the U.S. Government. What does it mean?
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting, and whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
As the economy gathers momentum, many are waiting for their personal finances to gather momentum, too.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.