Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Get Paid for Going Green
Those looking into environmentally minded home modifications may get a boost from Uncle Sam’s tax incentives.
What Smart Investors Know
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
The Cost of Procrastination
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Important as it is, Medicare does not cover the full range of health-care expenses you may experience in your golden years.
Entrepreneurs all face the same question, “Which business structure should I adopt?”
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
In investments, one great debate asks the question, “Active or Passive Investing: Which is Better?”
Sound estate management includes creating financial and healthcare documents. Here's an inside look.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Retirees look for ways to convert savings and investments into regular income. One option to consider is an annuity.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
Recent changes in estate tax laws could affect the strategy you have in place.