Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Understanding Marginal Income Tax Brackets
An inside look at how marginal income tax brackets work.
Understanding Long-Term Care
Understanding the types of long-term-care services—and what those services could cost—may be critical.
How Does Your Credit Score Compare?
Have you ever wondered how your credit score compares to the rest of the country? Take a look and see.
The Supreme Court’s declaring DOMA unconstitutional may require some same-sex couples to reconsider their financial strategy
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Exchange-traded funds have some things in common with mutual funds, but there are differences, too.
This worksheet can help you estimate the costs of a four-year college program.
Having an emergency fund may help alleviate the stress and worry associated with a financial crisis.
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
Women are great at multi-tasking. But many drop the ball when preparing for retirement.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.