Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant on the northside of Chicago. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area. Jeff also serves clients in several other states including California and New Jersey.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (646)226-5880.
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
Not only can D&O insurance provide financial protection, but it can help improve an organization’s decision-making.
Choosing a Business Structure
Entrepreneurs all face the same question, “Which business structure should I adopt?”
Volunteering in Retirement
For many, retirement includes contributing their time and talents to an organization in need.
Social media may be a modern imperative for businesses looking to grow and build their brand, but it also introduces risk.
Choosing to bear the financial burden of an adverse event is called self-insuring. Do you know what that entails?
Irrevocable life insurance trusts can be important tools that may accomplish a number of estate objectives.
Understanding the types of long-term-care services—and what those services could cost—may be critical.
Beware of these traps that could upend your retirement.
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn about the advantages of Business Owner Policies with this highly educational and fun animated video.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations?
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.