Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
The Investment Risk No One’s Ever Heard Of
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
Do You Feel Lucky?
Recent changes in estate tax laws could affect the strategy you have in place.
Social Security: The \$64,000 Question
One of the most common questions people ask about Social Security is when they should start taking benefits.
Federal estate taxes have long since been a lucrative source of funding for the federal government.
This worksheet can help you estimate the costs of a four-year college program.
Knowing your options when a CD matures can help you make a sound investment decision.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
Here's one strategy that combines two different annuities to generate income and rebuild principal.
Knowing the rules may help you decide when to start benefits.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Here are 3 steps to take right now that may make a difference if you find yourself suddenly single.
Three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invest instead?
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, infiltrating the world of bonds.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”