Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Raising Healthy Children
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
Password Protection Strategies
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
Disability and Your Finances
In the event of an unforeseen accident or illness, disability insurance may be a good way to protect your income and savings.
Read this overview to learn how financial advisors are compensated.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
If you want to avoid potential surprises at tax time, it may make sense to know where you stand when it comes to the AMT.
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Successful sector investing is dependent upon an accurate analysis about when to rotate in and out.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
Women are great at multi-tasking. But many drop the ball when it comes to preparing for retirement.
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
Here is a quick history of the Federal Reserve and an overview of what it does.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.