Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Put It in a Letter
A letter of instruction provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
The Cost of Procrastination
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
Keep Your Umbrella Handy
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
Affluent investors face unique challenges when putting together an investment strategy. Make sure you keep these in mind.
A four-step framework for building a personal legacy.
Six overlooked tax deductions to help manage your tax bill.
What’s the deal with your yearly free credit report?
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
As the economy gathers momentum, many are waiting for their personal finances to gather momentum, too.
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Despite recent tax-law changes, many Americans are expected to pay the AMT this year.