Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
The Good Ship IPO
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
The Cycle of Investing
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.
Here's one strategy that combines two different annuities to generate income and rebuild principal.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
Tax preparation may be the perfect time to give the household budget a check-up.
There are a number of reasons for business owners to consider a business succession plan sooner rather than later.
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
Retirees look for ways to convert savings and investments into regular income. One option to consider is an annuity.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.