Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Social Security: The \$64,000 Question
One of the most common questions people ask about Social Security is when they should start taking benefits.
Are Alternative Investments Right for You?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Understanding Long-Term Care
Understanding the types of long-term-care services—and what those services could cost—may be critical.
At what point can you call a personal vehicle a commercial?
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
One way to find money is to examine your current spending habits and eliminate money wasters.
Important as it is, Medicare does not cover the full range of health-care expenses you may experience in your golden years.
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
Affluent investors face unique challenges when putting together an investment strategy. Make sure you keep these in mind.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
If you have a family that relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
Women are great at multi-tasking. But many drop the ball when preparing for retirement.
Three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Here are 3 steps to take right now that may make a difference if you find yourself suddenly single.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
The question used to be how low can interest rates go. Now it's how long can rates remain at their historic low levels?