Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
The Investment Risk No One’s Ever Heard Of
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
A Look at Diversification
Diversification is an investment principle designed to manage risk, but it can't prevent against a loss.
Protecting Your Home Against Flood Loss
Protect yourself against the damage that your homeowners policy doesn’t cover.
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
If you want to avoid potential surprises at tax time, it may make sense to know where you stand when it comes to the AMT.
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
One or the other? Perhaps both traditional and Roth IRAs can play a part in your retirement plans.
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
Good employee health can be great for the company’s bottom line.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.