Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
Here's a breakdown of how the federal government spends your tax money.
Do You Owe The AMT?
If you want to avoid potential surprises at tax time, it may make sense to know where you stand when it comes to the AMT.
A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
Term insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. Here's how it works.
Getting the instruments of your retirement to work in concert may go far in realizing the retirement you imagine.
Preparing for college means setting goals, staying focused, and tackling a few key milestones along the way.
Retirement income may come from a variety of sources. Here's an overview of the six main sources.
There are a number of reasons for business owners to consider a business succession plan sooner rather than later.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?