Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant on the northside of Chicago. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area. Jeff also serves clients in several other states including California and New Jersey.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (646)226-5880.
A Brief Guide To Condo Insurance
Important items to consider when purchasing condo insurance.
Fallen Tree Damage—Who Pays?
Your liability for damages that occur when a tree on your property falls on your neighbor’s property is not clear cut.
Many pre-retirees can become focused on the “ideal” retirement, but turning that dream into a reality can be tricky. This content piece was written to help clients manage their expectations while maintaining optimism for the future.
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
Affluent investors face unique challenges when putting together an investment strategy. Make sure you keep these in mind.
How Medicare can address health care needs in your retirement strategy.
Regardless of how you approach retirement, there are some things about it that might surprise you.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
Understanding the cycle of investing may help you avoid easy pitfalls.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
Coaches have helped you your whole life, in ways big and small. We’d like to be one of them.
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
Learn about what risk tolerance really means in this helpful and insightful video.