Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant on the northside of Chicago. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area. Jeff also serves clients in several other states including California and New Jersey.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (646)226-5880.
Financial Aid for Students 101
Help your college-bound child explore scholarships, grants, and more with this article on paying for higher education.
Raising Healthy Children
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
Capital Gains Tax Estimator
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Learn how to replace your lost, stolen, or damaged Medicare card in this helpful article.
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
Some people wonder if Social Security will remain financially sound enough to pay the benefits they are owed.
The Economic Report of the President can help identify the forces driving — or dragging — the economy.
Dropping off your son or daughter is loaded with emotions; here are a few tips for a smoother experience.
Do your insurance needs stay the same when the nest empties?
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
Imagine your ideal post-pandemic retirement with this hopeful, animated video.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations?
Learn about what risk tolerance really means in this helpful and insightful video.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.