Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
When Do You Need a Will?
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: right now.
The Richest Man in Babylon
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Planning for the Expected
You can plan ahead to protect yourself and your family against the financial consequences of deteriorating health.
Knowing the rules may help you decide when to start benefits.
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
Here’s a list of 10 questions to ask that may help you better understand the costs and benefits of long-term-care insurance.
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
To choose a plan, it’s important to ask yourself four key questions.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
Have you explored all of your choices when it comes to managing your taxable income?
Recent changes in estate tax laws could affect the strategy you have in place.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Retirees look for ways to convert savings and investments into regular income. One option to consider is an annuity.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like the junk in a junk drawer.