Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
U.S. Personal Savings Rate
What can be learned from the savings rate?
Planning for the Expected
You can plan ahead to protect yourself and your family against the financial consequences of deteriorating health.
Making Your Tax Bracket Work
Have you explored all of your choices when it comes to managing your taxable income?
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
A quick look at how federal income taxes work.
A company's profits can be reinvested or they can be paid out to the company’s shareholders as “dividends."
Crowdfunding continues to gain momentum as more people search the Internet for new financing choices and fund-raising alterna
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
If you have a family that relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.