Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
The Utility of Sector Investing
Successful sector investing is dependent upon an accurate analysis about when to rotate in and out.
The Other Sure Thing
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Rebalancing Your Portfolio
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
In the event of an unforeseen accident or illness, disability insurance may be a good way to protect your income and savings.
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
Gaining a better understanding of municipal bonds makes more sense than ever.
An inside look at how marginal income tax brackets work.
Learn when it may not make sense to file a claim on your home insurance.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.