Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Making Your Tax Bracket Work
Have you explored all of your choices when it comes to managing your taxable income?
Planning for the Expected
You can plan ahead to protect yourself and your family against the financial consequences of deteriorating health.
TIPS for Inflation
If you are concerned about inflation and expect short-term interest rates may increase, TIPS could be worth considering.
Each day, the Fed is behind the scenes supporting the economy and providing services to the U.S. financial system.
A look inside the U.S. government's statistics on household net worth.
If you want to avoid potential surprises at tax time, it may make sense to know where you stand when it comes to the AMT.
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invest instead?
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Smart investors take the time to separate emotion from fact.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.