Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
The Investment Risk No One’s Ever Heard Of
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
The Business Cycle
Understanding the economy's cycles can help put current business conditions in better perspective.
Should I Invest In REITs?
Are Real Estate Investment Trusts right for your portfolio?
Most women don’t shy away from the day-to-day financial decisions, but some may be leaving their future to chance.
Term insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. Here's how it works.
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
A letter of instructions provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
In the face of divorce, making changes to insurance coverage may be overlooked.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The question used to be how low can interest rates go. Now it's how long can rates remain at their historic low levels?
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, infiltrating the world of bonds.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: right now.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.