Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Eight Mistakes That Can Upend Your Retirement
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
“Dirty Dozen” Tax Scams to Watch For
Every year the IRS releases its a of tax scams, spotlighting some ways that people try to separate you from your money.
Critical Estate Documents
Sound estate management includes creating financial and healthcare documents. Here's an inside look.
The S&P 500 represents a large portion of the value of the U.S. equity market, it may be worth understanding.
How long does a $20 bill last?
A change in your mindset during retirement may drive changes to your portfolio.
One way to find money is to examine your current spending habits and eliminate money wasters.
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
A company's profits can be reinvested or paid out to the company’s shareholders as “dividends."
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invest instead?
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.