Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
Do your insurance needs stay the same when the nest empties?
Insurance Needs Assessment:When You're Married With Children
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
Inventorying Your Possessions
Creating an inventory of your possessions can save you time, money and aggravation in the event you someday suffer losses.
Probate can be a completely public process, or it can be managed to include as little information as possible.
Your liability for damages that occur when a tree on your property falls on your neighbor’s property is not clear cut.
Can you keep up with your children’s mobile slang?
There are other ways to maximize Social Security benefits, in addition to waiting to claim them.
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
Whole life insurance remains in force as long as you remain current with premiums. Here's how it works.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.