Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Rebalancing Your Portfolio
Over time, different investments' performances can shift a portfolio’s intent and risk profile. Rebalancing may be critical.
Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
Experiencing negative returns early in retirement can potentially undermine the sustainability of your assets.
Will You Pay the AMT?
Despite recent tax-law changes, a stunning 4.6 million Americans are expected to pay the AMT in 2018.
For many, retirement includes contributing their time and talents to an organization in need.
Understanding the economy's cycles can help put current business conditions in better perspective.
Universal life insurance is permanent insurance with a flexible premium. Here's how it works.
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
A look inside the U.S. government's statistics on household net worth.
There are things about Social Security that might surprise you.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability, along with average and marginal tax rates.
Assess how many days you'll work in 2012 to pay federal tax liability.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like the junk in a junk drawer.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime, and those we love may suffer if we are not prepared.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Here are 3 steps to take right now that may make a difference if you find yourself suddenly single.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.