Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Understanding the Basics of Medigap Policies
Important as it is, Medicare does not cover the full range of health-care expenses you may experience in your golden years.
What is the Value of Your Business?
Ascertaining the value of your business is important for a variety of reasons.
Are Alternative Investments Right for You?
With alternative investments, it’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Umbrella liability can be a fairly inexpensive way to help shelter current assets and future income from the unexpected.
For many, retirement includes contributing their time and talents to an organization in need.
Getting the instruments of your retirement to work in concert may go far in realizing the retirement you imagine.
Most stock market analysis falls into three broad groups: Fundamental, technical, and sentimental. Here’s a look at each.
Probate can be a completely public process, or it can be managed to include as little information as possible.
Regardless of how you approach retirement, there are some things about it that might surprise you.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A bucket plan can help you be better prepared for a comfortable retirement.
Have you explored all of your choices when it comes to managing your taxable income?
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
It's easy to let your investments accumulate like the junk in a junk drawer. This may not be the best approach.
What does your home really cost?
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.