Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Will You Pay the AMT?
Despite recent tax-law changes, a stunning 4.6 million Americans are expected to pay the AMT in 2018.
Financial Strategies in a Post-DOMA World
The Supreme Court’s declaring DOMA unconstitutional may require some same-sex couples to reconsider their financial strategy.
Should You Tap Retirement Savings to Fund College?
Three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Bitcoin has emerged as a digital currency that exists virtually, making it different in fundamental ways.
A few strategies that may help you prepare for the cost of higher education.
Experiencing negative returns early in retirement can potentially undermine the sustainability of your assets.
Couples may be able to head off many of the problems in a marriage that money can cause.
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
Consider how your assets are allocated and if that allocation is consistent with your time frame and risk tolerance.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are nearly 1,200 ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
It's easy to let investments accumulate like the junk in a junk drawer.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?