Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives.
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Put It in a Letter
A letter of instructions provides additional and more personal information regarding your estate.
U.S. Personal Savings Rate
What can be learned from the savings rate?
What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
Here's a breakdown of how the federal government spends your tax money.
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
In the face of divorce, making changes to insurance coverage may be overlooked.
For many, retirement includes contributing their time and talents to an organization in need.
Couples may be able to head off many of the problems in a marriage that money can cause.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime, and those we love may suffer if we are not prepared.
Recent changes in estate tax laws could affect the strategy you have in place.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Retirees look for ways to convert savings and investments into regular income. One option to consider is an annuity.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.