Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
What Is a Stretch IRA?
If you have a traditional IRA, you may have the opportunity to extend its tax-deferred status across multiple generations.
Types of Stock Market Analysis
Most stock market analysis falls into three broad groups: Fundamental, technical, and sentimental. Here’s a look at each.
Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
Business owners may be able to protect themselves from the financial consequences of losing a key employee.
There are ways to improve your physical fitness without denting your fiscal fitness.
Six overlooked tax deductions to help manage your tax bill.
Five phases to changing unhealthy behaviors.
An inside look at how marginal income tax brackets work.
Here's a look at several birthdays and “half-birthdays” that have implications regarding your retirement income.
It may help your business be better prepared in the event of the death of a principal or key employee.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Are Real Estate Investment Trusts right for your portfolio?
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Despite recent tax-law changes, many Americans are expected to pay the AMT this year.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?