Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Revising Estate Strategy Assumptions
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
Universal Life Insurance
Universal life insurance is permanent insurance with a flexible premium. Here's how it works.
Yours, Mine and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
Second marriages are a trigger event to revisit any existing estate strategies.
Retirement income may come from a variety of sources. Here's an overview of the six main sources.
Understanding the value of a home warranty.
Regardless of how you approach retirement, there are some things about it that might surprise you.
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
At what point can you call a personal vehicle commercial?
Alternative investments are going mainstream for accredited investors. It’s critical to sort through the complexity.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.