Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant on the northside of Chicago. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area. Jeff also serves clients in several other states including California and New Jersey.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (646)226-5880.
The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
How literate are you when it comes to your finances? Brush up with these five basics.
Can I Refinance My Mortgage?
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
Interested in a Fuel Efficient Car?
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
Having an emergency fund may help alleviate the stress and worry associated with a financial crisis.
Probate can be a completely public process, or it can be managed to include as little information as possible.
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
Preparing for the eventual distribution of your assets may not sound enticing. But a will puts the power in your hands.
Learn when it may not make sense to file a claim on your home insurance.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Learn about the advantages of Business Owner Policies with this highly educational and fun animated video.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.