Understanding Today’s Financial Environment
Welcome, I’m Jeffery Johnson, an LPL Financial Consultant in the Glen Business Complex in Glenview, IL. Whether you are investing for retirement, college savings or estate planning, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and financial goals and objectives. Jeff has been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) to manage Dimensional Funds for clients. Please see the Dimensional website for more background on their investment philosophy http://www.dfaus.com
At LPL Financial, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of LPL Financial, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by LPL Financial have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With thousands of LPL Financial advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with LPL Financial come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an LPL Financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice - With access to leading independent research, your LPL Financial advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility - LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning - No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access - You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice - LPL Financial advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner - Your LPL Financial advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your LPL Financial advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
We serve primarily the Glenview, Northfield, Northbrook, Wilmette, Arlington Heights, Deerfield, Lincolnshire,and Evanston Communities in Illinois, as well as, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Square, Bucktown in the Greater Chicago Area.
Jeffery J. Johnson has years of experience in financial services. Take the first step to starting a new partnership with LPL Financial and contact us at email@example.com or direct at (847)790-GLEN(4536).
Safeguard Your Digital Estate
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
A Brief History of Estate Taxes
Federal estate taxes have long since been a lucrative source of funding for the federal government.
The ABC’s of Auto Insurance
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
Retirement income may come from a variety of sources. Here's an overview of the six main sources.
There are things about Social Security that might surprise you.
Few contemplate the complex journey that brought their coffee from farm to kitchen table.
By understanding a few key concepts during a divorce, you may be able to avoid common pitfalls.
Monthly Social Security payments differ substantially depending on when you start receiving benefits.
Entrepreneurs all face the same question, “Which business structure should I adopt?”
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.